Are you a man searching for the right Bible study?
Growing in the knowledge of God’s word is undeniably a crucial requirement for every believer. Nevertheless, not everyone knows how to begin this journey of exploring the Scripture.
It is even more difficult for men to find their feet easily in the study of the Bible, that’s why I took the liberty to provide you with the best Bible studies for men for you in this article.
Below Are 15 Best Bible Studies for Men.
1. Core 52: A Fifteen-Minute Daily Guide to Build Your Bible IQ by Mark E. Moore.
Mark E. Moore developed this Bible study for men to help them grow deeper in God’s Word.
Each week of the study features a brief essay, memory verse, Bible story, verses, and practical ways to actually put what you’ve learned into practice.
An optional challenge basically offers the chance to memorize the top 100 Bible verses by the end of the year.
In addition, this simple approach of this Bible study allows you to get familiar with the big ideas of the Bible in less time as well as with less effort than other available reading plans.
In one year, you can clearly master the core of the Bible—focusing on topics such as God’s will to worry, happiness to holiness, and leadership to love. These fifty-two core passages are lenses through which you can read the entire Bible with clarity and confidence.
2. No More Excuses – Bible Study Book by Tony Evans.
In this Bible Study book, Tony Evans urges men to quit looking at their circumstances as excuses, but start seeing them as challenges and opportunities for success.
The Bible study basically explores the stories of men of God throughout the Bible, and challenges you to lay down your excuses, stop compromising, and fight to be a man of character as well as commitment.
In Evans’s words, despite your setbacks, failures, pressures, etc, you can still find your purpose, meaning, and direction in life and become the man God has called you to be.
- Become the man God has called you to be.
- Learn from the examples of men in the Bible.
- Overcome setbacks and obstacles on the path to spiritual growth.
- See hard circumstances as opportunities for growth.
- Challenge yourself to be a man of character and commitment.
- Fight for purpose and meaning in your life.
- Lead with strength and godliness.
- Make decisions and take action while keeping your godly character intact.
- Commit to walking through life with other men who will point you to Jesus, and so on.
Live A Victorious Christian Life
3. CSB Tony Evans Study Bible by Tony Evans.
The CSB Tony Evans Study Bible is yet another Bible study for men by Tony Evans. It includes study notes, commentary, sermons, and writings, including over 150 videos.
Other amazing features are placed beside the biblical texts to explain Scripture in a fresh way, guiding readers into a deeper understanding of God’s word. With great tools for application, this Bible is specially designed to inspire you to live and share the values of God’s kingdom.
Other features include:
- 40 inspirational articles
- 50 Kingdom Living Lessons
- 60 Questions and Answers
- 140 Hope Words
- A special back matter section with key definitions, charts, and other study helps
- Page cross-reference system
- Bible reading plan, and more.
4. Every Man’s Bible: New Living Translation by Stephen Arterburn.
This is simply every man’s ideal type of Bible. Firstly, you will come across straight talk about the challenges of life.
Additionally, it has thousands of notes on topics from work, sex, competition, integrity, as well as trusted advice for men.
- New Living Translation text
- Book introductions and 44 charts
- Study Notes Help you gain a better perspective on a particular verse or passage
- Men, Women, and God – This feature focuses on two of the most important relationships in every man’s life: his relationship with God and his relationships with women
- Someone You Should Know – Profiles of men in the Bible and what their lives can teach us about the importance of faith in our own lives
- What the Bible Says About – Gives insight into the Bible’s vital message on all kinds of topics for daily living
- Perspectives – Glean bits of information from great men who have lived through many of the same issues and struggles that you face, and so on.
5. The One Year Daily Moments of Strength: Inspiration for Men by Walk Thru the Bible.
The One Year Daily Moments of Strength will undoubtedly help you experience a deeper and more powerful connection with God through his word every day.
More so, you have access to Bible verses, helpful explanations, as well as practical applications. Additionally, the short daily devotions, covering a variety of everyday issues, will also help strengthen your commitment to faith and your walk with God.
There’s no doubt that as you show up to meet with God every day with this Bible study, you’ll be inspired to go deeper with him all year long.
6. The 5-Minute Bible Study for Men by David Sanford.
This simple but powerful Bible study for men is for those who intend to study Scripture, but before they know it, another week has passed and they haven’t picked up the Bible even for once in an entire week. This book provides simple tools for you to open God’s word regularly and dig into Scripture – even if you only have five minutes to spare.
With this Bible study: you’ll be able to read a few Bible verses pulled from a longer passage. If time allows, you’ll also be able to read the full passage listed for you in each Bible study.
Secondly, you’ll understand and consider thoughtful questions designed to help you apply the verses from scripture to your life as well as be able to consider these throughout your day.
Next, this Bible Study for Men will help you establish the discipline of the consistent study of the Bible. Additionally, there’s a prayer starter that will help you to begin a time of conversation with God daily.
7. The Bible in 366 Days for Men of Faith by Angus Buchan
The Bible passages are taken from the New Living Translation to present an easy-to-read and easy-to-understand one-year Bible reading plan. Secondly, the Bible in 366 Days for Men will allow you to form a solid overview of the events of the Bible as well as provide you with a fantastic way to read through the Bible in a year. Furthermore, the Bible in 366 Days for Men is an overview of the Scriptures but it’s also a clever way to refresh your own knowledge of Bible events.
Also See: The 13 Best Bible Study Apps for 2022.
8. 15 Minutes Alone with God for Men by Bob Barnes
In this Bible study, Barnes provides men with everything they need for daily spiritual refreshment as well as renewal. Firstly, he encourages you to develop your character as you enjoy intimate and life-changing encounters with God.
Each day’s offering includes a short Bible reading, a simple but thought-provoking scripture reading based on everyday life, a prayer, and action points that will help you apply what you have read.
In all, this Bible study and devotion for men will inspire, challenge, and equip you to grow closer to God and effectively love and lead those God has placed in your life.
9. Kingdom Man – Bible Study Book: Every Man’s Destiny, Every Woman’s Dream by Tony Evans
This Bible Study is a six-session Bible study for men by Tony Evans. It is specially designed to empower men to exercise the God-given dominion they were created for by giving them a perspective on their identity and responsibilities along with practical steps on how to become a man who rules his world very well.
In sum, this study challenges and equips you to fully understand your position under God, learning to operate under the authority of Jesus Christ.
- Six weekly group experiences for discussion, sharing, and viewing DVD sessions featuring author Tony Evans
- Individual study five days a week, including content to read and learning activities to help men apply the principles to their lives
- Examines what it means to be Kingdom man in the world today
- Motivates men to accept their roles and responsibilities as leaders in God’s kingdom
- Shows men how to identify the spheres of influence that God has entrusted to them
- Suggests practical ways to advance God’s kingdom at home, at church, and in the world, and more.
10. The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge by Tony Dungy
With this Bible study, you can strengthen the core of your life and faith on a year-long journey with Dungy. It also contains 365 reflections on living an uncommon life of integrity, honoring your family and friends, creating a life of real significance and impact, as well as walking with the Lord.
11. How to Study the Bible by Robert M. West
This study guide provides a brief overview of personal Bible study for the layperson. In it, Robert West gives insight into the types, tools, and techniques of personal Bible study, offering both practical guidance and encouragement to pursue the command of 2 Timothy 2:15 which says, Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.
Lastly, this Bible study for men also emphasizes the personal benefits of private Bible study time.
- The inductive method
- Dictionaries and concordances, and more
12. The Bible: A Beginners Guide to Study and Understand Scripture by Edward Carbey
This Bible study is for those trying to study God’s word, but can’t get much from it. It’s also for those the Scripture sound confusing to as well as those who seem to contradict themselves.
More so, it’s also for those who find it difficult to understand the Bible as well as those who struggle to make sense of its hidden meanings.
With this Bible study, you can actually enhance your knowledge of God’s word, strengthen your faith, discover how to connect with God on a personal level. And apply the teachings of the Bible in your daily life.
Above all, you will uncover a chronological order of biblical events with clear explanations for each event, from the Old Testament to the New Testament that is sure to fill you with divine inspiration and acquaint you with the teachings of the Bible.
- The history of the church and the spread of the Gospel after the death of Jesus
- A concise, beginner-friendly introduction to the wisdom of the Bible that will help you on your spiritual journey
- The history and origin of the universe explained from a biblical perspective, from first light to first humans
- A detailed history of the Patriarchies from the clan of Abraham to the trials of Joseph
- The oppression of the people of Israel and the rise of the leadership of Moses
- A thorough look into the era of judges, kings, and prophets in the kingdom of Israel and Judah
- The story of Jesus in the Gospels of the New Testament from the birth to death of Jesus, and more.
This Bible study is specially designed with beginners in mind and will help you navigate the different Bible genres and become a better Christian.
In short, this Bible study is clearly brimming with divine wisdom and it’s perfect for men.
13. A Young Man’s Guide to Discovering His Bible by Jim George
This amazing Bible study for men by Jim George is all about knowing scripture, discovering what it says, and making it your personal guide in everything you do as a man.
Along the way, it also offers many great ideas for Bible study and practical application. In all, you’ll find this the beginning of an incredible Bible study adventure, one you’ll never get tired of.
14. The One Year Bible NIV by Tyndale
This Bible study by Tyndale makes reading through the Bible achievable with daily readings from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs.
More so, it divides the entire text of the New International Version into 365 sections, so you can read through the whole Bible in one year – in as short as 15 minutes per day.
15. Elijah – Bible Study Book: Faith and Fire by Priscilla Shirer
Though written by a woman, this Bible study is well suited to men.
In it, Shirer takes you on a seven-session journey through the life and times of the prophet Elijah in order to discover how the fire on Mount Carmel was forged in the valley of famine.
As well as how the emboldened, fiery faith you desire is being fashioned by God in your life right now.
- Understand the value of seasons of growth and testing in your spiritual maturity
- Be encouraged to wait on God’s good work in your heart and mind, even in seasons when you feel like no one sees.
- Learn to trust in the goodness and faithfulness of God and His purposes for your life, and more.
The above best Bible studies for men are your perfect companion.
I urge you to take your pick from the list I have provided and begin your Bible study journey. And you will, without doubt, be glad that you did.